Welcome to Itty Bit Prints!

Examples of prints are shown below. Just let me know what you are looking for and I will custom design something for you at no extra charge. Envelopes are included with all invitations and notecards.
To place an order, email ittybitprints@live.com. U.S.A. orders only at this time.
Thanks,Elizabeth

Orders can be picked up at my home in Flora, MS. If you would like your order to be shipped to you, a shipping fee will be added to your total. Please allow 10 days minimum for me to complete your order. When your order is ready, I will contact you. Thanks for your patience!

POLICY: Please be mindful that it takes time for me to prepare proofs for my customers. I offer proofs for free, however, you are expected to purchase the product.
You will be charged $15 if you elect to not purchase product. If you receive a proof and then change your party theme you are still be responsible for paying for the first proof you received.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Shower Invitations


No comments: